Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
वैज्ञानिक तथा औद्योगिक अनुसंधान परिषद्
Technology Management Directorate- Industry Interface
प्रौद्योगिकी प्रबंधन निदेशालय -उद्योग इंटरफ़ेस
2 रफी मार्ग, नई दिल्ली-११०००१
2, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001
No. 6/1/CSR/2019-TMD- IND_INT
Date :- जुलाई 15, 2020
Ref.: OM of even number; dated July 13, 2020
Sub: Constitution of CSIR Committee for tapping CSR Funds
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs through Notification G.S.R. 776(E); dated 11th October 2019 in the gazette of India has made amendments to Schedule VII (item-ix) of Companies Act 2013 (18 of 2013).
- CSIR had notified 'Policy and Guidelines for accepting and utilization of Contributions/ Grants/ Donations from Corporates/ Industries under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)’ for implementation by CSIR/ Laboratories vide OM No. 6/1/CSR/2020-RPPBDD dated April 18, 2020 which was approved by Governing Body of CSIR in its 194th meeting.
- DG, CSIR has been pleased to approve the constitution of CSIR Committee for tapping CSR funds from Corporates/ Industries.
- The constituted Committee* is as follows:
Sl. No. Name & Address Position 1 Dr. G N Dayanand, Outstanding Scientist & Head, TMD- Industry Interface Chairman 2 Dr. Mita Tarafder, Chief Scientist, CSIR-NML Member 3 Dr. D Shailaja, Chief Scientist, CSIR-IICT Member 4 Dr. Amol Kulkarni , Senior Scientist, CSIR-NCL Member 5 Dr. Sridhar Sivasubbu, Senior Principal Scientist, CSIR-IGIB Member 6 Dr. Manuj Tripathi, Senior Scientist, CSIR-IMTECH Member 7 Dr. Amit Nargotra, Principal Scientist, CSIR-IIIM Member 8 Dr. Somdatta Karak, Scientist, CSIR-CCMB Member 9 Dr. Maheshwaran S, Principal Scientist, CSIR-SERC Member 10 Smt Shakila Shobana, Senior Scientist, CSIR-CLRI Member 11 Nominee of JS (Admn.), CSIR Member 12 Nominee of FA, CSIR Member 13 Dr. S. K. Tiwari, Senior Principal Scientist, TMD- Industry Interface Member Convener
- The Terms of Reference (ToR) of the Committee are as follows:
- Create teams for preparation of Sector wise data base of Industries with CSR Funds along with the domains of their technology development & deployment;
- Strategize and approach/ contact industry and brief industry about CSIR Knowledgebase including the details about the technologies which are under development and ready for deployment;
- Explore the possibilities of partnering with industries in their specific endeavors for socio-economic upliftment of the masses through technology focused CSR activities;
- Understand the overall requirement of specific Industry and encourage relevant CSIR Lab to formulate project(s) in consultation with the industry within the frame work of CSR guidelines; and
- Facilitate building long term relationship with industry for the benefit of society at large.
* More Scientists from other CSIR laboratories may be co-opted as and when required.
(संदीप कुमार तिवारी)
वरिष्ठ प्रधान वैज्ञानिक
- All the members of the Committee-for Information
- Director, CSIR-NML, Jamshedpur
- Director, CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad
- Director, CSIR-NCL, Pune
- Director, CSIR-IGIB, Delhi
- Director, CSIR-IMT, Chandigarh
- Director, CSIR-IIIM, Jammu
- Director, CCMB, Hyderabad
- Director, CSIR-SERC, Chennai
- Director, CSIR-CLRI, Chennai
- JS (Admin), CSIR- For nomination
- FA, CSIR- For nomination
- DS to DG, CSIR -for Information
- Office Copy