CSIR contributes immensely to the fostering, sustenance and upgrading of the human S&T resources of the country and its support-umbrella covers all age groups ranging from sixteen to sixty-five, in addition to adopting human resources management systems that improve its ability to build successful, high performance organizations. It is CSIR’s contribution to generation of the pool of bench-level workers in science that distinguishes it from other funding agencies.
Come, Explore the unending possibilities in the scientific field of your choice.
- CSIR - Recruitment and Assessment Board (RAB)
- CSIR - Human Resource Development Group (HRDG) - Fellowships & Grants
- Recruitments & Results
- Opportunities in CSIR & Abroad
- Results - Application / Award
- Conference & Seminar / Posters
- Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE)
- Government of India - Competitions and Awards